Winter Talks and Walks
The Klamath Bird Observatory’s popular Talks and Walks series is back with new opportunities to expand your knowledge of birds seen throughout the Klamath-Siskiyou Bioregion. These Talks will be held on the first Thursday of the month at KBO’s headquarters: 320 Beach Street, Ashland, OR 97520 with the Walks followed on Saturday. To sign up, contact KBO board member Shannon Rio at SHANNONRIO@aol.com and send participation fee of $25 to Shannon Rio at 610 Iowa Street Ashland, Oregon 97520. Space is limited so sign up soon!
- Taught by Harry Fuller, KBO Board President.
- Classroom session: Thursday, November 5th, 2015 6:30-8:00pm at KBO headquarters, Lincoln School.
- Field trip: Saturday, November 7th, 2015 all day with time of departure to be announced at the talk.
HAWK IDENTIFICATION WORKSHOP
- Taught by Dick Ashford, local hawk expert and KBO Board Emeritus
- Classroom session: Thursday, Dec 3, 2015 6:30 – 8:30pm at KBO headquarters, Lincoln School
- Field trip: Saturday Dec 5, 2015 8am til 5pm-ish; Butte Valley, the Klamath Basin and environs